Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Version 4 is now free - an updated release
12-31-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Version 4 is now free - an updated release
Wow, surprised to see everything back! I guess I must be one of the few who have been using Sagelight all these years, and didn't move onto anything else.

I just found out about this as I was setting up a new PC with Windows 10, and was wondering how I was going to get Sagelight working on it. The new free version solved that problem!

I must say though that I'm already missing the Pro (Kayak) mode in the free version, as I usually go back to that as my last step and tweak the gamma, blackpoint, and whitepoint. Although I see that if I start with a raw file, it still opens in Kayak, and I can stay in this as long as I don't go to the Quick Edit mode (at which point I cannot return to Kayak).

Also, if you're going to continue to offer gamma adjustments (which I hope you do, somewhere), note that you cannot go from 1.0 to 0.99... it jumps straight to 0.96.

Also looking forward to a version that can read the raw files from my Fujifilm X-T100, which 4.4h cannot do (instead I first convert to DNG, which 4.4h can read).

Marc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Version 4 is now free - an updated release - marcmartin - 12-31-2019 06:02 PM